Energy Assistance Scheduling Day
March 2, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 8:30 am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
Energy and Heating Assistance is available to help low-income residents pay their heating and utility cost.
We’re now scheduling appointments for October.
- To schedule an appointment by phone call 360-428-1011.
- To schedule an appointment online:
- Go to the LIHEAP website (link above).
- Choose ‘Skagit’ and check all boxes that apply.
- Follow instructions and print out page with date and time.
Note: If you were successful in obtaining an appointment, you will receive a date and time at the bottom of the page. If unsuccessful, it means that all appointments have been filled for the online schedule. Please call 360-428-1011 to see if there are any remaining appointments available.