This event has passed.
WorkPathways Workshop Series
November 8, 2022 @ 3:15 pm - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 3:15 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 31, 2023
In a competitive job market, applicants need every advantage to be considered. In a 12 week cycle, participants and facilitators work together on résumés, cover letters, addressing interview questions and finding the right job for your skills. Class are hybrid and can be attended over zoom or in person. We prefer if at all possible for people to attend in person
- Plan for Your Future Self!
- Make the Most of Your Time
- Reach Your Goals
- Keep it Professional
- Job Hunting 101
- Set Yourself Apart: Applications & Cover Letters
- Set Yourself Apart: Resumes
- Secrets to an Outstanding Resume
- Mastering the Interview
- You Got the Job, Now What?
- How to Succeed in the Workplace
- Stock Up for Your Future: Credit and Saving
Pre-registration is required. Call (360) 588-5724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information or to RSVP.