WorkPathways Workshop Series
June 7 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 31, 2023
In a competitive job market, applicants need every advantage to be considered. In a 12 week cycle, participants and facilitators work together on résumés, cover letters, addressing interview questions and finding the right job for your skills.
- Plan for Your Future Self!
- Make the Most of Your Time
- Reach Your Goals
- Keep it Professional
- Job Hunting 101
- Set Yourself Apart: Applications & Cover Letters
- Set Yourself Apart: Resumes
- Secrets to an Outstanding Resume
- Mastering the Interview
- You Got the Job, Now What?
- How to Succeed in the Workplace
- Stock Up for Your Future: Credit and Saving