Community Action depends on the generous donations of individuals, corporations, and foundations to support the comprehensive and array of services helping the less fortunate people in this community. Your donations make a difference in the lives of people living in Skagit County - helping families, the elderly and disabled, veterans, and other under-served populations move out of poverty and on to prosperity.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
1. Financial Donations: Private donors are the heartbeat of our organization. Gifts are distributed to individuals and families in need through programs and education.
2. Company Match and payroll deduction: Many employers offer matches and/or payroll deductions when their employees make a financial contribution to a nonprofit. Our tax ID number is 91-1140086. For more information, contact your Human Resources or Financial Manager at your place of work.
3. Endowment Giving: Community Action has three endowments through the Skagit Community Foundation. For more information, please contact Susan Lange at 360-588-5737.
4. Donating Stock: Community Action can accept donated stock options for a tax donation. For more information on donating your stock, contact Susan Lange at 360-588-5737.
5. In-Kind Donations: Donations of goods and services are a great way to support families who are often lacking the basic necessities to live. For more information on in-kind donations, contact Susan Lange at 360-588-5737.
6. Shop and benefit Community Action: