Energy and Heating Assistance is available to help low-income residents pay their heating and utility cost.
If you meet the income requirements in the table below, call or go online at 8:30 am on the first Wednesday of each month starting in November 2019.
If you have a Puget Sound Energy account, you may schedule an appointment online by visiting www.pse.com/help and clicking “Get Started”.
If you are not a Puget Sound Energy customer or have no way of applying online please call (360) 428-1011 to schedule your Energy Assistance appointment.
For you to receive assistance, you need to bring ALL the documents below. If you are missing documents, you will not be seen.
- Photo ID – for person coming to appointment
- Social Security Card – for ALL household members
- Proof of ALL income received for three (3) months prior to appointment – for ALL household members 18 and over
- Proof of physical address – (Copy of a current bill with address)
- Heating bill (e.g. Puget Sound Energy, Cascade Natural Gas)
- 12 month usage history for Propane or Heating Oil customers only.