Reaching your financial goals is an accomplishment to celebrate. To get you there, we offer a variety of integrated services to empower you with the knowledge and skills to make your money work for you.
Join us for conversations and tools to navigate change, manage your money, and build your financial health.
Workshops are FREE and open to the community. They are held in person at 160 Cascade Place, Suite 108, see the schedule below. Although registration is not required, it is appreciated and helpful so we can plan and send reminder notifications.
Banking Basics – How to EARN money from your bank
- Discover how your bank can work for and pay you.
- Differences and benefits between banks and credit unions.
- Never have an overdraft fee again.
- Learn simple ways to earn more from your account and make smart banking decisions.
Smart Money – How to plan your spending to SAVE more
- Fine tune your spending to buy what you really want.
- Save more without thinking about it.
- Actually achieve your goals.
- Live the life you really want.
Credit Confidence – INVEST to get more with less
- Why credit matters.
- Learn how leveraging credit gets you ahead.
- Understanding how to build and maintain good credit.
- Discover strategies to repair bad credit.
For additional information, contact us by email or call (360) 588-5152.
Starting in January 2024 we will be offering free individual coaching sessions so you can work with a coach on your specific budget, financial goals, navigate your benefits, and plan for the future with confidence. Together, we can help you set SMART financial goals, establish an emergency savings fund, review your credit report, develop debt repayment plans, navigate benefits cliffs, plan different career path scenarios, and more. We are here to support you and your family so you can reach your goals.
Your coach will work together with you on a variety of topics to help you confidently create a plan that works best for you and your needs.
If you’re looking for more information on Tax and Tax Credits, see our Financial Well-Being page.