The Skagit Recovery Navigator Program (SRNP) is an intensive case-management program which serves the unhoused community of Skagit County.
This program runs on a referral basis.
SRNP requires a lot more paperwork and intakes and things than our Regular Outreach Services do; but it also comes with more support. Clients can expect 1-on-1 work, and a team of folks working to help clients succeed from local mental health, SUD, detox, and other service providers in the community. The SRNP Case Manager works with clients to identify their goals and works alongside them to affect change their lives. Anyone from the community can make a referral into SRNP.
Referral Phone Number: (360) 770-5516. This phone is staffed from 9 AM- 4 PM. If you call after hours, please leave a voicemail, or fill out the Referral Form below.
Referral Form: This form is meant to help our outreach workers and case managers connect with potential recovery navigator program clients in the field. The Skagit Recovery Navigator Program is an intensive case management program designed to help unhoused clients engage in services. Our goal is to follow up with every referral within 48 hours. Thank you for your referral.
Volunteer with our Outreach Program!
If you would like to volunteer or intern with our Outreach team, please contact Tracy at VolunteerCenter@CommunityActionSkagit.org.
- Office Support: Provide office support for the outreach teams in the field and serve clients by providing resources in the lobby. Includes answering phones, data entry, handing out supplies, etc. Training and staff supervision provided.
- Field Support: Partner with Community Action staff to provide street outreach to the unhoused in Skagit County. Duties may include handing out food, Narcan kits, blankets, and other cold weather gear, and connecting clients with local services.
- Event Support: Provide short term, temporary help setting up, tearing down and tabling at pop-up events around the county designed to provide services and referrals to unhoused clients in Skagit County.
- Street Outreach Internships: College students enrolled in Human Services or similar programs are welcome to apply for internships where they will gain valuable experience in all of the roles mentioned above.
Host a Donation Drive
If you would like to do a donation drive, or if you have any new or gently used clothing or camping items that you would like to donate please contact Tracy at VolunteerCenter@CommunityActionSkagit.org.
Items accepted include:
- Sleeping bags
- Hygiene products (travel sized)
- Nonperishable food & pop top canned goods